Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Me-Made-May


I’m really looking forward to Me-Made-May this year!  I wanted to take part in Self-Stitched-September but for my job I had a pretty restrictive uniform and figured my options would get snooze worthy before the first week was over.  So here goes:

“I, Erin of F is For Flamingo, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '13. I endeavour to wear at least one handmade item each day for the duration of May 2013. I also want to sew 2+ items throughout the month and actually take photos of my outfits.”

Since the blog is so new I’m hoping this month will help get me in the habit of taking photos of what I’ve made and post on a regular basis.  I’m aiming to post a weekly round-up and plus additional posts on any garments I finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment